Browse the latest Target Weekly Ad, valid October 20 – October 26, 2019. Save with this week Target Flyer Deals, promotions & discounts on electronics, iPhones, appliances, toys, video games, furniture, clothing, sports, beauty, shoes, groceries, and more. Target is one of those department stores where you can get a little bit of everything, from […]
Check the latest Target Weekly Ad, valid October 13 – October 19, 2019. Don’t miss this week Target Circular Specials, promotions & discounts on electronics, iPhones, appliances, toys, video games, furniture, clothing, sports, beauty, shoes, groceries, and more. Shop and save with the retailer Circle Rewards, earn 1% when you shop to redeem at Target […]
Browse Target Weekly Ad Circular. Get this week Target Ad Sale, flyer deals and coupons. Save big with the retailer flyer sale specials, electronics and fashion deals & promo codes.
When most customers think “department store,” Target is one of the very first names that spring to mind. They are in fact the second largest discount retail store in the U.S. following Walmart, and operate more than 1,930 outlets throughout North America.
Target is easily a one-stop shop, with a full range of products in a variety of departments: grocery, clothing, electronics, hardware, housewares, pet supplies, automotive supplies, and much more. While Target is famous for their in-store specials and low prices, customers can take advantage of their weekly ad for even more great discounts. Buyers who use both the circular and the REDcard can really haul in the savings. The best savings of the year are available on the Target Black Friday Ad Sale.
- Target offers a pharmacy for OTC and prescription medications and refills.
- Target clinics provide low-cost physicals, vaccinations, and other handy health services.
- Optical services are available for glasses and contact lenses.
- Target offers a portrait studio as well as a photo department.
- Customers who purchase electronics at Target stores can purchase installation services or get free tech support.
- The Target weekly ad offers savings in all departments.
- The Target REDcard credit or debit card gives customers 5% back on their purchases every day that they shop. Cardholders also enjoy added benefits like an extra thirty days for returns and free shipping on eligible items at Target.com.
Target Store History
Target’s history can be traced back to Goodfellow Dry Goods, a store opened in 1902 by George Draper Dayton. Dayton changed the store’s name multiple times over the next decade. It was only in 1962, a full five decades later, that the company switched to the Target name and settled on the discount department store model. Today, Target is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and employs around 360,000 workers.