Browse the current Walmart Ad Sales, valid October 13 – October 31, 2019. Save every day with Walmart Ad Sale, grocery coupons, electronics deals & credit card discounts on your every day purchases. You get $10 OFF your first order for grocery pickup & Delivery. Also, save with Rollbacks and get low prices every day, […]
Check Walmart Weekly Ad Circular. Get this week Walmart Ad Sale, flyer deals and coupons. Save big with the retailer flyer sale specials, electronics, appliances and fashion deals & promo codes.
When you want to find a cheap product, where do you go? Most customers think of Walmart automatically. This is because Walmart is the largest discount department store chain in the United States. There are more than 11,530 locations throughout the 50 states and 27 other countries.
Walmart store departments include apparel, footwear, home improvement supplies, home office supplies, electronics, movies, music and books, housewares, décor, and more. While Walmart offers many in-store specials and sells most of their products at a substantial markdown, there are even more opportunities to save through the weekly ad. This circular promotes deals in all departments. With so many opportunities for savings and so many departments and services, it is easy for families to do all their shopping in one location. For the best deals & promotions of the year you should browse the Walmart Black Friday Sale Ad.
- Garden center for plants, gardening tools, birdseed and birdfeeders, and outdoor ornamentation
- Automotive repair center
- Pharmacy for over-the-counter and prescription medications and refills
- Photo center for developing pictures
- Optical department for glasses and contact lenses as well as eye exams
- Customers can purchase eyeglasses at a substantial discount over regular optical chains
- The Walmart weekly ad offers coupons in a variety of departments
- There is also a savings center for discounts on clearance products. Additional discounts include rollbacks, special buys, value bundles, and Value of the Day
Walmart Store History
Walmart was founded in 1945 by Sam Walton, who previously worked for J.C. Penney. Walton reasoned that if he could sell a larger amount of products, he could sell them at reduced prices and make an even higher profit. Walton owned a number of stores before he opened the first Walmart Discount City store in 1962 in Rogers, Arkansas. The company grew quickly, skyrocketing past competitors like Sears and Kmart, and is now a multinational giant.