Check the latest Publix Weekly Ad, valid April 15 – April 21, 2021. Don’t miss this week Publix Ad Sale, and save on groceries, fresh produce, household essentials or bakery & deli items. Every day you can save with Buy One get One Free Deals available in the weekly ad for your local store. Also, […]
Check the latest Publix Weekly Ad, valid April 8 – April 14, 2021. Don’t miss this week Publix Ad Sale, and save on groceries, fresh produce, household essentials or bakery & deli items. Every day you can save with Buy One get One Free Deals available in the weekly ad for your local store. Also, […]
Browse Publix Weekly Ad Circular. Get this week Publix Ad Sale, grocery deals and household specials. Save big with the retailer grocery sale specials and offers.
Publix is a grocery store chain based in Lakeland, Florida, operating more than 1,100 locations throughout the Southeast region. The majority of these are centered in Florida (more than 750), but there are also numerous locations in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee. A few locations can be found in North Carolina. At Publix, customers can shop for groceries, fresh-baked breads, specialty cheese, catering, and more. Publix also provides prescriptions and refills through their pharmacy, health screenings, and vaccinations.
While there are many great Publix specials in-store, customers can save even more money by looking for the Publix weekly ad. This circular offers numerous discounts in all the store’s departments.
• Deli for catering, platters, and other pre-prepared foods.
• Bakery for fresh breads and desserts.
• Pharmacy for OTC and prescription medications and refills.
• Vaccinations are available on a walk-in basis.
• Health screenings are available for common conditions.
• 1-800-FLOWERS operates florists in Publix locations for seasonal arrangements and gifts.
• Publix offers cooking classes called Aprons in some locations. These are classes that run throughout the week, and which teach students how to cook a variety of different types of cuisine.
• Publix also publishes a magazine called GRAPE focusing on wines and dinner parties.
• Discounts and specials through the weekly ad.
Publix Store History
Publix was founded by George W. Jenkins in 1930 in Winter Haven, Florida. The first store, located at 199 West central Avenue, managed to bring in $120,000 in sales in 1934. Jenkins also owned a shop called the Economy Food Store in the same town. He was successful even during the Great Depression. Today, Publix remains a private corporation owned by its employees, and was ranked by Fortune magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2015.