While most retailers provide more than enough coupons for everyday products, very few offer coupons for organic merchandise. But the thing is, these few retailers themselves are often organic manufacturers and not your local supermarket. What a bummer, especially with the surge in organic foods these past years, one would expect retailers to step their game up.
Unfortunately, organic grocery coupons are hard to come by. Only Sprouts and Whole Foods Market provide them, unless we include harder reaching manufacturers.
Instructions on how to get organic merchandise discounts from Sprouts and Whole Foods
Sprouts Farmers Market provides coupons for organic products every month, but the only way to access these savings is to create an account. You will also be able to use the discounts from your mobile phone and redeem instantly at checkout.
Typical Sprouts organic discounts include:
- 2 for $5 Large Package Blueberries
- 2 for $5 Garden of Eatin’ Tortilla Chips
- 50% off All-Natural Choice Boneless London Broil
- 2 lbs. for $3 Cauliflower or Bunched Broccoli
- 20% off Frozen Food
At Whole Foods Market, you can save with their everyday coupons, but if you own an Amazon Prime membership, you can save a lot more.
Whole Foods features special discounts and coupons just for Prime members, such as spend $10 in-store to get $10 on Amazon or 10% back on Whole Foods Market purchases when you use the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card and spend a total of $400.
Weekly discounts for Prime members typically include:
- 2 foe $5 Strawberries
- Buy One, Get One Free 12 oz Bag Allegro Coffee
- 30% off Vitamins & Supplements
- 2 for $3 Protein Bars
- 40$ off Cookies from the Cookie Bar
If you’re not a Prime member, you can still save at Whole Foods with their local sales and organic grocery coupons that they provide for all customers.
Coupons for fresh produce
In addition to shopping at Sprouts and Whole Foods Market with organic grocery coupons, you can save a few extra dollars with free coupon services such as SavingStar.
- SavingStar database includes stores like Walmart, Kroger and Target, which are some of the most popular retailers and probably the most common ones located in your area.
If you’d like to use this service, note that they provide healthy product coupons every Tuesday and that you can purchase seasonal fruits and veggies now at discounted prices.
- Driscoll’s Rewards Club offers coupon savings for strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. You’re probably familiar with the brand since many supermarkets sell their products. Feel free to join their loyal community for special coupon savings and a special birthday gift every year.
- Target Cartwheel App is another great way to earn deeper discounts. The app lets you combine qualifying coupons for almost all types of products plus your Target RedCard savings.
Keep in mind that bargain shopping for organic products and natural fruits and veggies doesn’t have to be exhausting. Many times you simply need to keep an eye out for these specific discounts and make the most of them when they become available.